Re: the new zimbra+iphone with active sync... what version of zimbra does it need?

5.0.7 is required. Here's their Blog post on it:

http://www.zimbrablog.com/blog/archives/2008/07/zimbra-mobile-for-iphone.html

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure