Re: COS Recommendations for Higher Ed.

We broke our groups down to "students, faculty, employee, vassar (FinancialAid, etc), retirees, emeritus and gods". (I didn't come up with that last one ;) ).

Right now they are pretty much identical except for vassar, emeritus and gods. Gods are the mail admins and get everything, the other two have access to change their password (we use an external utility to keep all user passwords in sync, and the mentioned groups are excluded from that utility).

One little gotcha is that, at least in Firefox, the dropdown for assigning a COS is limited to so many entries and can't scroll. So for the vassar COS, I have to go into the command line and set the accounts COS.

Damion

John Fulton wrote:

--
Damion Alexander