Re: anyone gone to 5.0.10 or 11 in production?

Not uneventful, but we did manage to get our production instance upgraded from 5.0.7 to 5.0.11.  Last UI changes were implemented this morning.

Some lessons learned:
Our biggest challenge related to a few rapid restarts/fail-overs in a cluster environment which caused corrupted file systems on /opt/zimbra, and had us do an unanticipated disaster recovery.  Overall we're pleased with the number of UI issues fixed, though there are some remaining.

Gerrit Bos
Lead, Communication and Collaboration Cluster, CCS
Email: gbos@uoguelph.ca
Ph: (519) 824-4120 Ext. 53489