From: "Frances Atkinson" <frances@sfu.ca>
To: "zimbra-hied-admins" <zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 11:15:58 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Zimbra calendaring and the President's office

Hello Zimbra higher ed sites, I would appreciate knowing what your key corporate offices' experiences are with Zimbra calendaring, or whether they are even using it. (If not, what are they using?)

Our President's office is currently having a melt-down after a month or so of trying to use it!

Thanks in advance for any info.

Frances

--
Frances Atkinson