Re: Blackberry, BES, Chargebacks?

We are just starting to implement this.  We pre-purchase our BES CALs and are offering them to our employees through our Software Clearinghouse.  Once we receive confirmation of payment, then we work w/ the employee to provision their devices.  To stay provisioned, they need to re-up their fees every year with the Clearinghouse, otherwise we will delete their BES account.

We're keeping track of the licenses via a shared Zimbra Doc!

-Rob

--
Rob Thompson, Systems Analyst
Enterprise Applications