From: Matt Mencel [mailto:MR-Mencel@wiu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:31 PM
To: zimbra-hied-admins
Subject: Blackberry, BES, Chargebacks?

Hi group,

We're just curious if anyone else on the list is using BES/ZCB.  If so does
your university offer it for free to users or do you do some sort of
chargeback method?  If you do chargeback, then what calculations did you use
to generate the number to charge for Blackberry/BES usage?

We currently don't do any chargebacks for anything but we're considering it.
We don't get extra funding for providing these services and more users are
asking for it than we want to provide for free.

Thanks,
Matt Mencel
Western Illinois University