Fwd: Monitoring

Sending to the list with Adam's permission:

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Adam Cody" <ajcody@zimbra.com>
To: hillman@sfu.ca
Sent: Friday, August 7, 2009 4:59:08 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Fwd: Monitoring

 I did start a wiki page on logging and other 3rd party monitoring tools.

  http://wiki.zimbra.com/index.php?title=Ajcody-Logging

 Very simple setups for various things. Many of the rfe's that have logging/stat changes for 6.0 are also listed there.

 It would be great to see other contribute their nagios hacks to the article.

Regards,
Adam Cody
Zimbra Support