Re: ipCSA (was Re: UCC or Wildcard question)

Not to worry anyone more about IPSCA, but for the past 6 months, we have not been able to order the free .edu certs from them.  Their server now consistently fails for us with the a non-descriptive error of "error", when trying to validate it.  I'm wondering if we reached some sort of "quota", or maybe they decided that they don't like us anymore.  We obviously have no room to complain given the price =), and it was nice while it lasted.

Instead, we are looking into the "Wildcard Plus" cert from DigiCert (http://www.digicert.com/).  They offer a wildcard cert with an unlimited server license, and free re-issuing of the cert with updated SAN names as you see fit.

-Rob

--
Rob Thompson, Systems Analyst
Enterprise Applications