ipCSA (was Re: UCC or Wildcard question)

On Aug 10, 2009, at 1:50 PM, Patrick Landry wrote:

We use a wildcard cert from ipsCA (http://certs.ipsca.com/). Their offer
for 2 year .edu certs for free is good even for wildcard certs.

Just to follow up on Rich's note about the ipsCA root cert expiring in December. I contacted their support and they responded with (and I quote):

"Don't worry about this. We have recently go through the Microsoft audit and we are now stablishing the migration plan for our new CA. We will inform you as soon as we have everything set. In any case, thank you for your notice."

I won't comment on whether you should worry or not.

     -- dNb