Re: Thoughts on 6.0 upgrade timing?

We were really hoping to be able to get to 6.0 in time for our December window, but that window has already passed. Since it's a pretty major upgrade (with UI changes), it's going to take some time to test everything and update our documentation, so we figure we need a 6-8 week window ahead of time. And since it is such a substantial change, upgrading mid-semester is out of the question, so at this point it's going to be April for us.

But that's ok. Maybe by 6.0.7 or .8 some key components will finally be out of Beta :)

--
Steve Hillman                                IT Architect
hillman@sfu.ca                               IT Infrastructure