Re: Thoughts on 6.0 upgrade timing?

We running extensive testing (and noticing the return of annoying bugs like the public share one). We are currently planning to do an upgrade on Jan 2ed, but it depends on weather the outstanding issues are fixed between now and then.

Personally I like the new version, I'm just worried about some of the little bugs and new features will trip some users. And I'd really like a confirmation screen on the new mobile "Wipe device" function because it works TOO well :)

We also run many smaller domains with delegated admin, and I think I love the new delegation model.

Vlad Gabrielescu
Rutgers University OIT/CSS, vgabriel@oit.rutgers.edu, 732-445-4785