Re: 6.0.4 upgrade done

We went from 5.0.18 to 6.0.4 and had a few issue's. Zimbra support really
helped a ton though, so if you're from zimbra reading this, thanks for the
awesome support last night!

We hit a bug where if you have any lines with postfix_version in
/opt/zimbra/conf/localconfig.xml it will cause upgrade issue's.  You have to
remove all instances of those lines, and the key lines before and after it,
before upgrading.  We also had a small issue where it couldn't find our
license file, for some reason. So make sure the license is in
/opt/zimbra/conf before upgrading.  Lastly, we hit an issue with our ssl
certs getting wiped, not sure what happened there, but zmmailboxd wouldn't
start after the upgrade completed.  Make sure you back up
/opt/zimbra/jetty/etc/keystore, /opt/zimbra/conf/*.crt and *key,
~/conf/ca/ca.* and the /opt/zimbra/ssl directory.  I'm not sure why this
time around we lost our certs, we didn't have any issue's going from 5.0.13
to 5.0.18, but support helped a ton getting us back going, and in recreating
our certs to the right format from some old cert files I had when we were
still on 4.5.*.

Other than those, the upgrade went well. Won't know for a few days if there
are any other user issue's since we are off until next week.

Again, kudos to zimbra support fo quick help, especially at 2am :)