are you supporting Zimbra Desktop

Are any sites providing a how-to for your end users on installing and using Zimbra Desktop.

At this time we are not but we get asked about it. In my testing, I find Zimbra Desktop 2.0 is much easier to install and configure. But this is in beta at present so we aren't likely to recommend it to end users.

Interested in other edu site experiences as to whether end users can succeed in use of Desktop 1.0.

Cynthia MacDonald (906) 487-1723
Information Technology Services and Security
Michigan Technological University