Re: Zimbra Resource Statistics

Most of our stats are around logins, not calendar usage. (Although I've been asked about those I haven't produced anything yet.)

So we record things like: How many accounts use Caldav, IMAP, POP, ActiveSync, ZCO, ZWC, and ALL (Since many people will use multiple protocols for the same account) I also break these down by what kind of person you are (Student, Employee, Applicant, Retiree, etc) In the past we have also mapped what version of ZCO's are connecting to our service.

Thanks

Pam