Re: Mail.app DoS

Hi-

Love this list.

Pam:  Very useful info. I'll definitely try changing this value. The only thing that is curious about this is the following you copied:

> When server receives the subsequent partial command for the same MimeMessage, it has to reparse because it fails to find that message in Message Cache. It could happen when the server is very busy and the size of the targeted mime message for partial fetch is very big.

I don't have a sense that we are dealing either with large messages or that server is particularly busy (until after we get nailed by the client) at the time, so that makes me wonder. But heck, I'll try it.

Brian: if you do decide to go the swatch route, it would be great if you could share your rule.

Thanks!

   -- dNb