Re: Password Changing and multiple clients

Thanks...  We thought about the plain-text email approach.  All of our helpdesk staff already have a signature that states we will never ask for a password via email.  You still can't imagine (wait-- you work for universities, don't you?) how many users will happily send their password to anyone who asks in email! :O

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duran Goodyear" <dgoodyear@uarts.edu>
To: "Freddie Cash" <fjwcash@gmail.com>
Cc: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Thursday, June 3, 2010 12:00:44 PM
Subject: Re: Password Changing and multiple clients

Agreed, make sure you state you'll NEVER ask for the password, ever.
And then some copy on how to contact your support desk for help.

And then remember to over staff your support desk on the day passwords expire ;)

] duran goodyear
] manager // web services
] office of technology and information services
] the university of the arts
] dgoodyear@uarts.edu [email & gtalk]
] 215.717.6068