Re: ZCS 6.0.7

Hi Hurstel,

We've been pretty happy with 6.0.7.  It fixed all the major bugs for us that appeared in the 6.0.x series, especially auto complete issues.  The only two moderate issues with us that still exist (and aren't necessarily in 6.0.8 either) are:

 - Every time we do an update or backup schedule change we need to add --nozip to our zmbackup cron lines (i.e. 5 1 * * 5 /opt/zimbra/bin/zmbackup -f --noZip -a all)
 - Default print size of emails is tiny.  Users have to hit print in Zimbra, hit cancel on their browser's print dialog, hit + a couple times on the printable window (there is a "- Text size +" area on the printable view) and then hit print in their browser.  A future update (6.0.8 I think) will allow a zmprov option for default print size.

Paul Chauvet
UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp@newpaltz.edu

Hello,

We're still attempting to get on ZCS 6 before the summer is over. We decided to hold off on 6.0.6 due to testing and some very helpful reponses from this mailing list.  Has anyone had any better luck with 6.0.7 or does anybody think it would be worth waiting for 6.0.8?

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Senior Systems Administrator
Aurora University