From: "Hurstel" <hhoward@aurora.edu>
To: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Monday, 2 August, 2010 12:16:57 PM
Subject: ZCS 6.0.7

Hello,

We're still attempting to get on ZCS 6 before the summer is over. We decided to hold off on 6.0.6 due to testing and some very helpful reponses from this mailing list.  Has anyone had any better luck with 6.0.7 or does anybody think it would be worth waiting for 6.0.8?

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Senior Systems Administrator
Aurora University