Re: zmdbintegrityreport

Our site had been running it for years without a noticeable impact on performance.  In June we changed the servers out with more ram/cpu cores.  We basically presented the SAN luns to newer hardware and ran an upgrade on top of the existing installs.

Ever since then, the dbintegrity report has had a noticeable impact to the point that mail is almost unusable.  We have been investigating it since then to see why it's now an issue after upgrading to faster hardware.  I know that Zimbra's stance is to disable it if performance is impacted but we want to know why we were able to run it previously without any sort of issue.

If we aren't able to determine why, we'll either be scheduling it for once a month or disabling it all together.

Thanks,

Doug