Save as PDF

Good day!
I have a user that would like to be able to select multiple email messages and save them in PDF format, either individually or as a single document.  I've found a 3rd party application from ABC Amber Zimbra Convert that does just that; however, it requires the use of the Zimbra Desktop client.  I would prefer not to deal with that client if at all possible.  I'm wondering if anyone else has found a solution to this problem.

All advise is appreciated,

Cheryll McCormick
University of Wisconsin System Administration
Office of Information Services
780 Regent Street
Madison, WI  53715
(608)263-4492