Balancing accounts between servers

We are working on balancing our accounts between our eight mailstores.  We have primary and HSM storage on the machines.  I am working on a script that would determine the sizes of each store on each server and then move accounts based on their sizes to each of the stores.

While working on the script, I was thinking that maybe someone else has already written a script to do this.  Does anyone have such a script that they'd be willing to share?

Thanks,

Doug

--
Doug Curtis