Re: Zimbra 7 - anyone migrated?

> During a conference call the person at Zimbra recommended
> that we wait for Zimbra 7.1.1 to be released before
> upgrading our 5.24 system to Zimbra 7.

OK, it happens to have been released overnight. How did the upgrade go? :-)

6.0.13 is out as well, but I don't see anything terribly critical for us that wasn't addressed by 6.0.12p1.

Given Carleton's extended academic calendar, I've been shooting for mid-July, unless SUNY New Paltz finds a reason why we shouldn't. Now it's looking like late July, or whenever 7.1.2 is released. There's still a fair number of ToDos.

http://pm.zimbra.com/pm_patch.php?patch=7_1_2&rel=7.1