Re: Zimbra Sales

We had the same issue when they first switched over to VMware. The reseller we were told we had to work with, had problems getting answers out of them.  It had something to do with VMware having certain requirements for purchases and Zimbra's current model didn't fit well.  They are probably still trying to work out the issues.

I also wonder if this is not VMware's fiscal year end.  It was around this time last year that we had this problem.

Damion