Re: Zimbra Sales

Haven't tried, but our last attempt at licensing Zimbra through VMWare failed because they (VMWare) wouldn't agree to the State of IL purchasing language.  Our only solution was to purchase through a third party (at a higher cost :-( to the tax payers).

Fred Seaton
Western Illinois University

From: "Hurstel Howard" <hhoward@aurora.edu>
To: zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 4:15:22 PM
Subject: Zimbra Sales

Has anyone out there had any problems with getting a hold of somebody from Zimbra sales.  I'm trying to obtain additional licensing but I haven't heard back. I don't know if our account is being transitioned to another sales person again or if it takes longer to hear back from sales nowadays.  It's been 4-5 business days.  I used to get an email the same day.

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Senior Systems Administrator
Aurora University