Zimbra Sales Response

All,

I'm sorry to see the frustration over the slow response time from Zimbra sales. We recently changed the process of renewals from a single source to a multi regional coverage model that allows our customers to deal with sales representatives that manage their specific region. In that process we have had to train a few new people on the process of renewals and you may have received a new sales rep. I believe we are beyond the transition period and our reps are in a much better position to take your renewal orders in a more timely manner. In addition, our reps are well versed to talk about new product features of Zimbra and our road-map going forward. If at any time you need to expedite an issue or have a question, please feel free to email me or call me at the numbers provided.

Once again, I'm sorry for the delays you have experienced.

Best Regards,

Neil J Ringers
Director Americas
Zimbra