Re: Zimbra Sales

I'm not the one dealing with purchases in our group, but yes, the person dealing with purchases has had a heck of a time getting answers or licenses from the current system.

Vlad Gabrielescu
Rutgers University OIT/CSS, vgabriel@oit.rutgers.edu, 732-445-4785

Has anyone out there had any problems with getting a hold of somebody from Zimbra sales.  I'm trying to obtain additional licensing but I haven't heard back. I don't know if our account is being transitioned to another sales person again or if it takes longer to hear back from sales nowadays.  It's been 4-5 business days.  I used to get an email the same day.

Hurstel

Hurstel Howard
Senior Systems Administrator
Aurora University