From: "Pam Buffington" <pam.buffington@oit.gatech.edu>
To: "zimbra-hied-admins" <zimbra-hied-admins@sfu.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:00:27 AM
Subject: No Zimbra at Educause this year

In previous years several of us have attended a Zimbra roadmap session at the national educause convention. Zimbra/Vmware will not be offering such an event or attending Educause this year. I just wanted to let everyone know in case you were planning on attending.

Thanks
Pam

--

Pam Buffington, IT Support Prof Mgr Sr - Enterprise Application Services
   Office of Information Technology/A&I :: Georgia Institute of Technology