Zimbra at VMworld 2013 - SanFran

Hello everyone,

I remember hearing a year or so ago that Zimbra was meeting with
customers at VMworld rather than other conferences.  So I recommended
to my managers that I attend the San Fransisco VMworld this year.
Can any Zimbra people on this list let me know if some Zimbra sessions
will be added to the San Fransisco content catalog?  They don't look
like they are on there yet!

Although I can see 3 application sessions for the 2012 conference
related to Zimbra:

EUC1920	- Case Study: Implementing Zimbra as a Private Cloud
    Collaboration Solution
EUC2327	- Zimbra: How to Defeat the Rest
EUC2791	- VMware Zimbra 8: Messaging as a Service in the Post-PC Era

The only item returned for a search of "zimbra" in this year's content
catalog is a speaker session for Marcello Golfieri whose bio includes
that he is working on Zimbra as Research Engineer.  This session is a
Horizon Workspace: Data Deep Dive, which does sound interesting, but
is not an application that I use at Purdue.

We are working on an upgrade from ZCS 6 to ZCS 8.  There have been
several good posts about this on the list, but I am looking forward to
learning more about sizing and architecture recommendations as well.
Anyone else going this year and have you found any sessions for Zimbra?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Berndt
Messaging Systems Administrator
Purdue University - ITaP - IT Infrastructure Services