Re: LDAP Change Log

Hi Will,

We do this by looking at several preferences of each account to look for spammy items.

I'd suggest taking a look at the following items through zmprov:

We are doing this on 6.0.10 but we will be moving to Zimbra 8 relatively soon.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith McDermott
Messaging Systems Administrator – ITIS, ITaP
Purdue University

E-mail: keithmcd@purdue.edu
Address:401 S. Grant Street
        West Lafayette, IN 47907