Re: LDAP Change Log

Hello Keith,

----- Original Message -----
> Hi Will,
>
> We do this by looking at several preferences of each account to look
> for
> spammy items.
>
> I'd suggest taking a look at the following items through zmprov:
>
> ga -e <account> uid zimbraPrefMailForwardingAddress
> zimbraPrefMailLocalDeliveryDisabled zimbraPrefSaveToSent
> gsig <account> zimbraSignatureName zimbraPrefMailSignature
> zimbraPrefMailSignatureHTML
> gid <account> zimbraPrefIdentityName zimbraPrefFromDisplay
> zimbraPrefFromAddress zimbraPrefReplyToDisplay
> zimbraPrefReplyToAddress

Thanks for the details. I think Rich's queries also include these. That gives me some reassurance it works for multiple places.

One thing I've noticed is that looking for bad grammar and "spammy" things doesn't work well for us as most of our students have English as a second language.

> We are doing this on 6.0.10 but we will be moving to Zimbra 8
> relatively
> soon.

Good luck on the upgrade. I'm sure everyone on the list would be glad to hear how the upgrade goes.

Thanks,
Will

--
Will Froning