JMeter and Zimbra

Has anyone used JMeter to do any performance testing of Zimbra?

One of my colleagues has used it for another application he manages and showed me some basics yesterday.  It looks like a nice tool, but also pretty complex.  If someone on the list has already set up some testing scenarios for your Zimbra setup that are general enough to share, I would love to get a leg up on setting something up for our environment.

Thanks,

Tim Ross
Application Administrator
Enterprise Applications Group