Problems with Chrome and Safari (Webkit?)

We're running ZCS 7.2.4. Anyone else been noticing issues with scrolling in Chrome or Safari lately?

If you use Chrome or Safari (basically the ones using Webkit - we think), at some point you will run into a message that won't allow you to scroll in the preview pane. You can't click on the down arrows, you can't use the arrows on the keyboard, you can't use page up/down but, you can still scroll in the received messages area. You can click on another message and the scrolling will work. Go back to the original message and it still won't work.

The assumption at this point is it's message related. If you logout of Zimbra, you can go to the same message and now it will work. There doesn't seem to be any reason why it stops and when it does but, you don't get to scroll until you logout. We even tried to refresh the browser and it did nothing.

My searches on the forums and bugzilla haven't turned up any recent reports of this so maybe nobody else has noticed it yet, or it's happening so infrequently they're not bothered enough by it yet.

Thought I'd ask around though...

Thanks,
Matt Mencel
Western Illinois University