Re: Problems with Chrome and Safari (Webkit?)

> We're running ZCS 7.2.4. Anyone else been noticing issues with
> scrolling in Chrome or Safari lately?

Interesting that you mention this.  Just last week I had someone
show me that same problem on an ipad (presumably safari?).  Since
that was the only report of this problem, I hadn't gotten around
to checking it out yet.  I suppose that a recent update of webkit
caused this.  Maybe another update will fix it. :-/

By the way, we're still on 6.0.10 for now, so it doesn't seem to
be related to the Zimbra version.

Wendell Jones
McNeese State University