Re: Bugs with mixed Zimbra 7/Zimbra 8 cluster

We went physical to virtual, but we're on rhev.
All of /opt/zimbra on our stores are pass through San volumes.  We did this so we could use the snapshot and mirror capabilities of our sans.  It's working beautifully.

Not VMware, but it's the same concept.

On Jun 13, 2014 10:31 PM, Rich Graves <rgraves@carleton.edu> wrote:

> > Have you considered doing an temp in house install and migration to centos 6, then upgrade t> Have you considered doing an temp in house install and migration to centos 6, then upgrade to v8, then make the move to outside Ubuntu ?

Yes, but that's a lot of work and risk I'm trying to avoid.

Also, our VMWare admin refuses to consider connecting the existing volumes as raw devices. Can I report that some of you have done that? (See: zero help from other local staff.)