Zimbra Briefcase

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone else has seen a mailbox with the following characteristics:

 - Account has a Briefcase folder totaling 121 MB in size
- The Briefcase (when viewed through web) only has a few files in it totaling less than 1 MB in size
 - When viewing through WebDav, the 'attachments' folder is ~90MB in size
 - The complete rest of the mailbox (Inbox, sub-folders) is less than 20 MB

This is an older version of Zimbra (v6), but I haven't heard of this with any other mailbox (I have ~65,000 others). Also, I can just delete the account and re-create it from scratch then import their data to hopefully clear out the Briefcase, but I'm looking to avoid that since this customer has a number of shared calendars, etc.

I have seen issues where an Inbox folder wasn't compacted so deleted messages weren't truly deleted. This, however, seems similar but on the Briefcase.

Thanks for any suggestions this knowledgeable community has!
-Keith

--
Keith McDermott
Messaging Systems Administrator

E-mail: keithmcd@purdue.edu
Address:155 S. Grant Street
        West Lafayette, IN 47907
"The road to wisdom, well, it's plain and simple to express,
 Err and err and err again, but less and less and less."
 - Piet Hein