The datasets below are provided without any warranty, expressed or implied. They are free for academic and non-commercial use. If you use the data in your research, please cite the corresponding references.
Eye tracking database for standard video sequences - This dataset includes a database of gaze locations by 15 independent viewers on a set of 12 standard CIF video sequences: Foreman, Bus, City, Crew, Flower Garden, Mother and Daughter, Soccer, Stefan, Mobile Calendar, Harbor, and Tempete. Included are the gaze locations for the first and second viewing of each sequence, their visualizations, heat maps, and sample MATLAB demo files that show how to use the data.
- Download database (478 MB)
- H. Hadizadeh, M. J. Enriquez, and I. V. Bajić, "Eye-tracking database for a set of standard video sequences," IEEE Trans. Image Processing, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 898-903, Feb. 2012. [pdf]
Segmented foreground objects - This dataset includes manually segmented foreground objects that we used as the ground truth in our moving region segmentation. Each set contains segmentation masks, segmented object(s), and original frames.
- Table Tennis (SIF, 30fps, 35 frames)
- Flower Garden (SIF, 30fps, 50 frames)
- Stefan (CIF, 30fps, 90 frames)
- Mobile Calendar (CIF, 30fps, 50 frames)
- Hall Monitor (CIF, 30fps, 51 frames)
- Y.-M. Chen, I. V. Bajić, and P. Saeedi, "Coarse-to-fine moving region segmentation in compressed video," Proc. IEEE WIAMIS'09, pp. 45-48, London, UK, May 2009. [pdf]
- Y.-M. Chen and I. V. Bajić, "Compressed-domain moving region segmentation with pixel precision using motion integration," Proc. IEEE PacRim'09, pp. 442-447, Victoria, BC, August 2009. [pdf]