Useful ELearning Module for Applicants Re: CIHR Stage 1 Foundation Webinar

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members:

*****
CIHR has introduced an ELearning Module that is a valuable resource for applicants applying for Stage 1 Foundation Scheme.
See link: http://www.cihr-irsc.gc.ca/lms/e/fdn2016_stage1application/

This module walks applicants through each stage of the application and includes details on how to complete the CCV and point by point explanations of CIHR's requirement and evaluation criteria.

Thank you.

ORS