Connections | Public forum on Alzheimer's disease and dementia

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members:

October 2016

MSFHR co-hosts public forum on Alzheimer's disease and dementia

On October 4, MSFHR co-hosted "Towards a Cure", a public forum on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia research with the Alzheimer Society of BC, Brain Canada, Genome BC, and the Pacific Alzheimer Research Foundation.

The forum brought together more than 160 participants, including those touched by the condition, and researchers trying to tackle the disease, which affects an estimated 70,000 British Columbians.

Michael Hayden (2011 Aubrey J. Tingle winner; 2003 Research Unit Award) has been inducted into the 2017 Canadian Medical Hall of Fame.

Follow Us

  Unsubscribe

  Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
200 - 1285 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6H 3X8
T  604 730 8322  |  F  604 730 0524  |  E  info@msfhr.org

  This email was created and delivered using Mailout