Genome BC Information session at SFU- Monday January 23, 2017

The Office of Research Services has received notice regarding the information session which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Genome British Columbia Sector Development Managers, Ivana Cecic and Ágnes Baroswill be presenting at Simon Fraser University on Monday January 23, 2017 from 11am-1pm. The presentation will focus on the upcoming Genome Canada Large-Scale Applied Research Project competition in Precision Health (LSARP2017), but also briefly cover other funding opportunities such as Genome Canada’s Genomic Application Partnership Program (GAPP), the Sector Innovation Program (SIP) and GeneSolve. The presentation will take approximately 1 hour followed by a Question and Answer session.

The specific details are as follows, please ensure that you fill out the RSVP survey noted below.

Presentation Date: Monday January 23, 2017

Presentation Time: 11am-1pm

Presentation Location: Presentation Studio at the Big Data Hub (previously known as the IRMACS Theater), Applied Sciences Building (ASB) 10900

RSVP Survey: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/263456149

For those who are unable to attend, this presentation will be live-streamed. Please go to the link: http://www.irmacs.sfu.ca/about/live-video in order to view the presentation in real-time.

A slide deck will be circulated via e-mail by ors@sfu.ca in January prior to the presentation.

Thank you and we hope to see you at the presentation.