Funding Opportunity: The Arthritis Society: Accepting 2017/18 research grant applications

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Research News

April 2017

Currently Accepting 2017-18 Applications For Research Grant Competitions

The Arthritis Society has launched several funding opportunities for the 2017/18 research grant competition. Further details regarding open operating grants and salary/training award competitions can be found on our webpage, How to Apply.

To apply, all applicants will need to register via The Arthritis Society’s online grants portal: https://arthritissociety-grants.fluidreview.com/.

**Please note that this is NOT the same online grant portal from 2016-17.**

All applicants will have to create a new profile.

Applicants will be able to create and update their user profiles, applications, and stay informed about the status of their applications in a secure environment.

Important dates to remember for Strategic Operating Grant & Young Investigator Operating Grant

Deadline for letters of intent:     May 17, 2017, 3:00PM EST

Deadline for full applications:      August 25, 2017, 3:00PM EST

Please email research@arthritis.ca if you have any questions or require further clarification.