Funding announcement: MSFHR Scholar and Research Trainee Award Recipients

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

I am pleased to inform you that MSFHR has officially announced the results of our 2017 Scholar and Research Trainee competitions.

From a highly competitive pool of applications, 53 exceptional health researchers have been selected to receive funding. This includes 20 Scholars and 33 Research Trainees from across the lower mainland, Prince George, Kelowna and Victoria. We are also delighted to announce that 13 of these awards are co-funded with support from 10 partner organizations.

Complete lists of award recipients, their projects and associated partners can be found on our website.

Please join us in congratulating the successful applicants by liking or sharing this news on Twitter and/or LinkedIn.

Best wishes,

Rashmita Salvi
Manager, Research Competitions
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 2779

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

V6H 3X8 Canada

rsalvi@msfhr.org

www.msfhr.org

Twitter  |  LinkedIn

cid:image001.png@01D2FFDF.D0502970

The information being transmitted may contain confidential and/or privileged material and is intended only for the person or organization to which it is addressed. If you receive this email in error, please delete the material from the receiving computer and contact the sender.