C2 Awards information webinar

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Good morning,

I wanted to let you know that the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) will be holding a webinar on the Convening and Collaborating (C2) Awards on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 at 10:00am. This session will last for one hour, and will review the scope of this funding opportunity as well as the eligibility criteria.

MSFHR requests that the grants facilitators and grant administrators share this information about the C2 webinar with potential applicants and grant facilitators. Please send an email to this email address, c2award@msfhr.org,  you are interested in the webinar so we can provide you with the WebEx connection instructions.

Please also get in touch if you are interested in the award and would like further information.

Thank you.

Yuliya Shapova
Research Competitions Coordinator
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 2775

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

V6H 3X8 Canada

ztanner@msfhr.org

www.msfhr.org

cid:image001.png@01D21D69.4EBB8750

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.