2018 MSFHR Scholar Competition- LOI due on December 1

The Office of Research Services has received the following update on the MSFHR 2018 Scholar Competition:

Dear Researchers,

Applications are now open for MSFHR's 2018 Scholar competition.  Please see the 2018 Scholar competition application guidelines

Letter of Intent is due on December 1, 2017
Please kindly inform ORS of your intention to apply. No signature sheet is required at the LOI stage.

Full application deadline: February 2, 2018.
SFU's Internal Deadline: SFU SIG Sheet & eSUB mode — 26 JAN 2018

About MSFHR Scholar Program:
Since 2001, the MSFHR Scholar Program has supported more than 400 early-career health researchers as they establish independent research careers, build leading health research programs and train junior scientists.
Each award provides salary support for up to five years, helping Scholars protect time to conduct research and expand their potential to make significant contributions to their field. MSFHR partners with organizations from BC, Canada, and around the world to co-fund research and optimize our collective investments. This year, we are delighted to welcome the Centre for Heart Lung Innovation as our newest Scholar award partner.
Opportunities are available to co-fund a 2018 Scholar. To learn about how MSFHR can help your organization grow research in your priority areas please see our partnership pages or contact partnerships manager Muneerah Kassam.

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
sfu.ca/ors