MSFHR 2018 Scholar Webinar - REVISED instructions

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hi,

We have had more interest in the 2018 Scholar Webinar than originally anticipated. In order to handle the volume, we have migrated the link to the webinar from GoTo Meetings to GoTo Webinar. Please disregard the initial set of instructions you may have received.

Instead, please register at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3844271269444783618

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Let us know if you encounter any problems registering or have any further questions.

Best wishes,

Kate

Kate Wilczak
Research Competitions Coordinator
Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research

200 – 1285 West Broadway

T  604 714 2777

Vancouver, British Columbia

F  604 730 0524

V6H 3X8 Canada

 kate.wilczak@msfhr.org

www.msfhr.org

Twitter  |  LinkedIn

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
sfu.ca/ors