BC Ethics Harmonization Initiative- Update and Short Survey

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Hello,

Please find attached an update from the BC Ethics Harmonization Initiative (https://bcethics.ca/) and a link to a short survey we are inviting you to complete. As a member of the research community at this institution, your input into the continuing development of province-wide, harmonized ethics review processes is valued by BCEHI. We are very excited by the accomplishments of this project, and we hope you find them interesting as well. BCEHI continues to be a developing and necessary project within the province's research landscape. We hope the results of this survey, and the attached bulletin help to illustrate its success and provides you, our end user, with some additional information so we can continue to work toward harmonized research ethics review in this province.

Please feel free to distribute within your departments and students, if you have access to a mail list. Thank you!

We welcome feedback or questions. Please contact E. Sarah Bennett at sarah_bennett_2@sfu.ca

Thank you.

Survey link:

https://redcap.viha.ca/redcap/surveys/?s=8PRXJP9R7A

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.