Webinars on the Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Webinars on the Project Grant: Spring 2018 Application

CIHR is holding a series of webinars on the Project Grant: Spring 2018 application. These Question and Answer webinars are designed to complement the Project Grant: Spring 2018 Applicant Learning Module, which will be available on January 19th on the Learning for Applicants web page. Together, the module and webinars will give applicants an insightful understanding of the recent changes to the Project Grant competition and the application submission process.

The Project Grant: Spring 2018 webinars will be held between January 26th and February 28th. Register for a webinar now.

For more information, please contact the CIHR Contact Centre at: Support@cihr-irsc.gc.ca.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *

Useful CIHR contacts

Contact Centre:
support@cihr-irsc.gc.ca
613-954-1968 or toll free 1-888-603-4178

Media Relations: 613-941-4563

CIHR�s website

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.

Office of Research Services (ORS)
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2, Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1G6
sfu.ca/ors