Conference Call re 2018 MSFHR I2C competition

Dear Researcher:

You are invited to join a conference call with Valerie To (MSFHR) in regards to the upcoming 2018 MSFHR I2C competition.

Valerie is the Director of Research Competitions at MSFHR, and she will be speaking about the competition and will answer any questions you might have. Below is the agenda:

·       to share our observations regarding our inaugural competition and highlight changes to the current competition,

·       to answer any questions regarding the competition

·       discuss ways to encourage more women applicants to apply for this program

·       to provide you with an opportunity to provide MSFHR with any feedback on the program (e.g., guidelines, barriers)

The conference call will be held in Room 277 at Discovery 2 on Jan 19, 2018, 2-3PM.
Space is limited. Please RSVP to ors@sfu.ca by Wednesday Jan 17, 2018 if you are interested in attending.

Best wishes,
Jennifer

Jennifer Wong, Ph.D.
Research Grants Officer | Office of Research Services
Simon Fraser University | Discovery 2 Room 230
8888 University Dr., Burnaby, B.C. V5A 1S6
T:  778.782.4705 | http://www.sfu.ca/ors

SFU acknowledges the Coast Salish People on whose traditional territories we are privileged to live, work and play.

UNSUBSCRIBE
You have received this message through your subscription to an e-mail list.
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.