NSERC RTI: Important Update on Internal Application and Selection Process

Dear NSERC Researchers,

Further to our communication earlier this week, I am pleased to announce that NSERC has increased SFU’s quota for the Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) Grants Program from 18 to 21.  The attached memo provides an important update on the Faculty allocation and internal application process/timeline for this year’s competition. In particular, the VPR Office will now collect expressions of interest from the Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Health Sciences, Education, and Beedie School of Business, who collectively receive an allocation for one RTI application. See attached for details.

Sincerely,
Norbert

Norbert H. Haunerland, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President, Research