Comment remplirune demande OIR

(French session)

Dates

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Monday, September 12, 2016

Time

1:00 to 3:30 p.m. (ET)

Open to

Members of the research community across Canada

Members of the research community across Canada

Conference number

1 877-413-4788

1 877-413-4788

Conference ID

5248493

5248493

Link

http://nsercofcanada.adobeconnect.com/complete-application/

http://nsercofcanada.adobeconnect.com/presenter-une-demande/

First time attending an Adobe Connect meeting?

·       Test your connection

·       Get a quick overview

Consult the Connect with NSERC page on a regular basis to learn about upcoming engagement visits and consult the Webinars page to learn about upcoming information sessions.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. We look forward to providing additional support to the research community during this transition.