NSERC on-line system unavailable Thurs AM

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Release Notice - NSERC On-line system

Please note that the NSERC On-line System will be unavailable Thursday morning, September 8th  between 7:00
a.m. and 10:00 a.m. ET in order to apply enhancements to the Industrial Research Chairs for Colleges (IRCC) grants renewals. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Do not hesitate to contact the Support Central Group for additional information: Support Central<mailto:%20SupportCentral-SoutienCentral>.